1. Who controls your information?
Any information or other data provided to or gathered by Company is controlled by:Reliable Legal Marketing Consulting LLC515 E Las Olas Blvd Fort Lauderdale Fl 33301
2. What types of information do we collect?
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us over the Website, including as part of filling out a form for further information. Such information may include your name, email address, telephone number(s), street address, city, state, signature, social security number, driver’s license or state identification card number, debt or credit history, and whether you own or rent your home.
Content You Make Public. Company collects information from you that you voluntarily upload to the Website for public display (“Public Information”), such as when you post a review. Once you submit Public Information, neither you nor Company are able to control how it may be copied, shared, or used by third parties, even if you and/or Company later delete such Public Information. Accordingly, you should carefully consider what personal information you choose to include within your Public Information.
Device/Internet Connection Information. When you use the Website, we automatically gather information made available by your web browser (such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome), internet service provider (such as Comcast or Cox), and device (such as your computer, phone, tablet, or fitness tracker), depending on your settings for each. For example, we may collect your IP address, information about the operating system or type of device you use, the device ID associated with your device, the date and time you access the Website, and your log in attempts.
Internet Activity Information. As explained below in Sections 3 and 4 regarding Personalized Ads, we may also collect information about your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with a particular website, application, or advertisement, including the Website. We may collect information regarding the websites, application, or advertisement you visited immediately before and after your use of the Website.
Geolocation Information. We may collect information about where you are located, both generally and at the time you access the Website. For example, we may collect your mailing address or ascertain your approximate location from your IP address.
Protected Class Information. Due to the specific nature of Company’s services, you may be asked to provide information about your gender, age, marital or family status, or citizenship.
Biometric Information. We may collect information regarding your physiological, biological or behavioral characteristics, including injuries and other medical problems, and your medical history.Employment Information. We may collect information about your employment, employment history, or salary.
Health Insurance Information. We may collect information about your health insurance, including whether you are receiving disability benefits; your insurance policy number or subscriber identification number, or any unique identifier assigned to you by an insurance company.
Other Information. From time to time, we may collect other information from you, such as when you make a claim for a prize pursuant to a contest or other promotion run on the Website, when you request assistance through our customer service department, or when you voluntarily subscribe to promotions, reminders, or newsletters. You will always be asked for your consent in advance of providing such other information, and we will not collect it without your permission.
3. How and when do we collect information about you?
Company gathers information about you through the following sources and means:
When you enter or upload information to the Website. Company collects information you provide to us, content you make public, geolocation information, protected class information, biometric information, employment information, and health insurance information when you enter such information on a form on the Website (including during registration), sign up for newsletters or promotional material, enter contests, and otherwise interact with the Website.
When you communicate with us. Company may also collect information you provide to us, content you make public, geolocation information, protected class information, biometric information, employment information, and health insurance information from you outside of the Website, such as when you contact our customer service department, email us (including any response to an email communication from Company), or communicate with Company via social media, such as by posting on a page hosted by Company or tagging Company in your own post. The information collected off the Website may be combined with that collected through the Website—for example, if you fill out a form on the Website and later call our customer service, the information from your call may be linked with your form.
Through Cookies, tracking tools, and other automated technologies. When you use any website, certain information can be automatically collected through technological means. When you access the Website, your web browser automatically sends us device and internet connection information and certain internet activity information as described in Section 2. You can change your Cookie settings in your Internet browser (e.g., Chrome, Edge, Firefox). If you disable Cookies, some of the features of the Website may not function correctly. For more information, see https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
For more information, see https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
You can better learn about such Third-Party data collection and advertising practices, including how to revoke your consent to Personalized Ads, at the following websites:www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choiceswww.networkadvertising.org/choiceswww.aboutads.info/choices4.
4. Do we sell your information to others? Yes. Please take notice that your information may be sold to a Third Party. Company generates revenue by connecting our Third-Party partners with consumers who have expressed interest in their products and services. In doing so, Company passes on the personal information of the interested consumers.This type of business is called “lead generation,” and, under some laws and regulations, could be considered the “sale” of personal information.
The categories of information that may be sold are:
• Information you provide to us
• Device/Internet Connection Information
• Internet Activity Information
• Geolocation Information
• Protected Class Information
• Biometric Information
• Employment Information
• Health Insurance Information.
5. How do we protect your information? Company, and the Third-Party vendors we use to store your information, employ technical, administrative, and physical security measures (such as SSL encryption and HTTPS protocol) that are designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We regularly review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal and commercial information, or other communications, will always remain secure.The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Never share your password with anyone else and notify us as soon as possible if you believe your account security has been breached.6.
7. Do we transfer your information to a different country? If you are visiting the Website from a location outside of the United States, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States, and all information you provide will be processed and securely maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within the United States.By using the Website, you authorize and specifically consent to the transfer of personal data to the United States and its storage and use as specified above when you provide such information to us.
8. What are your rights when it comes to accessing, correcting, or deleting your information, and how can you exercise them? You may access all information we’ve collected and retained about you for purposes of correcting, amending, downloading, or deleting such information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access, making corrections, providing you with information, or deleting information.
• Access and correction
The easiest way to access and correct the personal information we have collected about you is to log into your account. In the alternative, you may contact us at email@example.com.
• Right to Request Disclosure
You have the right to request that Company disclose the following to you:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;• The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; and• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. To request such a disclosure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Right to Request DeletionYou have the right to request that Company delete any personal information about the you which we have collected from you.
To make such a request, To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
• California Shine the Light Disclosure Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information to the Website may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
• RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONYou have the right, at any time, to direct Reliable Legal Marketing Consulting LLC not to sell your information. You may do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
9. How do we protect the privacy of children?
• No Users Under 13Company will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to Third Parties. We have designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
• Right to Opt In For Users 13 to 16. Company will never sell the personal information of users if we have actual knowledge that the user is less than 16 years of age, unless (in the case of consumers between 13 and 16 years of age) the user has affirmatively authorized the sale of their personal information.
10. How can you receive and opt-out from marketing communications?
11. Do we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) Signals?
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked. Company does not currently respond to DNT requests.
This site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the State of FL, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of FL, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of FL, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue any court of competent jurisdiction within the State of FL with respect to such matters.
14. Entire Agreement
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, your information transmitted by email will be stored.
If needed, your information will be relayed to our Third Party partners to for the sole purpose of processing any request by you in the communication.
• Enrollments Center
• Consumer Enrollments Center
• Claim Center